My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 9 July 2023

Penguins at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! I do hope you are well and happy! Things here are busy but luckily invigilating has finished now for the summer so that gives me a little more breathing space. Drama has also finished so although I am busy ...its not as stretched as it was!

This fortnight the CCC theme is Penguins - I treated myself to a Woodware stamp and made three cards...


I have stamped the images and cut them out then added them to pre existing gel press backgrounds - must make some more of these as they make for good cards I think.

Mum has been busy too....she has used a sweet poppy stamp and dies from her stash.




I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Hugs
Rachel x


6 comments:

  1. As usual Ladies your cards are wonderful, lovely backgrounds on your cards Rachel, and I just love that stamp Gwen, beautifully designed cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards from you both with such wonderful penguin images
    Backgrounds and die cuts….xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful penguin images on both sets of cards, love them all.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous card and love all the cute Penguins
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel and Gwen
    Stunning cards from you both … I have the sweet poopy stamp Gwen …I could have use this one ….
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx