My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 1 July 2023

4 legged Friends at Countryview Challenges.

 Hello there - July? Really? This year is just running away from me! Anyway, being the first its time for a new challenge at Countryview challenges and this time the theme is 4 legged friends. I have two very different takes on this theme - but each contains one of my favourite 4 legged friends.


For this first one I have included a Pink Ink image - I love this little guy and am rather fond of lizards - I have lots of them as ornaments in my home - hence my choice here.

My second make for this theme includes stamps from HobbyArt. I love these new farm scene sets and enjoyed putting this scene together using at least 4 different stamps. 


I can't wait to see what my team mates come up with!
You can find their inspiration and a linky to join in here.
Big hugs
Rachel xx


2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous makes Rachel, and both so different! Take care and have a great month, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx