My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 6 August 2023

humour at Christmas Card Club

 hello hello,

Well I am scheduling this on Wednesday night for Sunday - I will be at a festival when this goes live ... I do hope the tent will stand up to all the rain predicted!

Its Humour at Christmas card club this fortnight and as this is my theme, I had anticipated doing more - but sadly it wasn't to be and only one card has been made. Not really very humorous either - I couldn't find my go to turkeys or camels! So Rockin' Robin it is!


The stamp is from Pink Ink Designs - and I coloured it using clean colour pens.

Mum's makes are fab - I especially like the last one - all from HobbyArt stamps.





Hope you have a lovely day!

Big hugs

Rachel x


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards that really gave me a smile today…just hooted at the peas on earth!…hope you enjoyed the festival and the weather wasn’t too bad…take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous card love your Rockin' Robin and your Mums Veg cards love the Pease on Earth lol. Seen your pics on FB looks like you are having a great time.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Rachel, the carrots really brought a smile to my face, I've not seen that one before, once again ladies you have done yourselves proud, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards from you both as always. I will be making my CCC cards that I have missed very soon, life has gotten in the way at the moment.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card s from you both …xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx