My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 19 February 2023

Snow People at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there - well another fortnight has rolled by and this time the Christmas card club challenge is 'snow people'. I have made 4 cards in total - all using hobbyart stamps.


Top right is on one stamp set and the other three are on a different stamp set! I do like snowies!

My mum has come up with three cards. This first one she can't recall the maker of the stamp.

These second two include a stamp by stampendous and a hunkydory frame die.



Both very cute!

Hope you have a great Sunday!

Hugs

Rachel x




8 comments:

  1. Great cards from you both …fabulous images of snowmen…take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards from you and Gwen
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic collection of snowmen from you both. The top stamp of Gwen's card look like it might be from Crafter Companion when they done the Snowman collection. Hope that helps.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Sue, it isn't crafters companion. It must be one of the first stamps I bought many years ago. I don't think the company is going any more

      Delete
  4. What a fabulous array of cute little snow-folk from you both, great cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous selection of cards from you both,love all the snowmen especially the one on yours top right
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rachel and Gwen, sorry to be so late, but both Alistair and I have been poorly with Covid. Anyway, your cards are just lovely, you can't beat a snowman or two, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx