My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 5 February 2023

Christmas Night Sky at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! How are you? This is a scheduled post as I will already be at work. Its been a busy week but now its time to relax and think about Christmas Card club. The theme this fortnight is Christmas Night Sky and I did enjoy this one. I have made three cards :


This one uses an embossing folder from Sheena douglass with distress ink and also a black brush pen. 
My second one used distress ink to make the background then a combination of Lavinia stamps (trees) and IndigoBlu stamps (santa and words).



My mum also had fun making her cards - 

This one used distress inks and Lavinia stamps. Whilst the second one used a topper from HunkyDory.


I've been having lots of fun getting ready for sales coming up. My puffin pots are my current faves made using Hobbyart stamps.







I am hoping they do well.
I have spent the last couple of days painting kingfishers - lots of joy!
Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Big hugs
Rachel x



7 comments:

  1. Love your cards Rachel and your pots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes …Rachel and Gwen…
    Hope you are both well xx
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness how brilliant from you both…loving all the night skys in all the cards how busy you both have been…and your pottery Rachel just wonderful…take care xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful cards from you and your Mum but really love your first two.Love all your fabulous Penguin pottery
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Rachel, your pottery is stunning. Puffins are my favourite little birds, and your set is gorgeous. Have you ever thought of applying to The Great Potter Throwdown? We are so hooked on it, and the potters are amazing.
    Anyhoo, cards are gorgeous from you both, and a Lavinia stamp has creeped in. Beautiful designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas cards from you both and your pots look amazing, I'm sure they will be extremely well received at any fairs you attend.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of gorgeous cards from you and your Mum Rachel and I love the pottery collection you've put together too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx