My shining star

My shining star

Monday 13 February 2023

More sentiments at Countryview Challenges

 Hello there!

I have my second inspirational post for Countryview Challenges this month where the theme is 'Be Sentimental'.

I have used two different sentiments - both from Visible image - to make two cards - both have a gel press inky background with patterns from a stencil.


For this first one I used tumbled glass distress oxide on the gel press and a paperartsy stencil to make the background before adding the sentiment and the fussycut flowers.


A very similar idea but a different sentiment and a Lavinia stencil on the abandoned coral distress oxide gel press print. I hink these two parts are meant to be the other way around - my error - but I like it this way too.

I do hope you can find time to join the challenge!
Big hugs
Rachel x


3 comments:

  1. Great sentiments and love both the gel press backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Rachel, gorgeous backgrounds! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makes, Rachel! The monochrome colour scheme works well to contrast with the quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx