My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 10 July 2022

fancy fold cards at Christmas card club

 Hello there - well I'm chasing my tail again and getting things made at the very last minute - this time I've at least got the excuse that I was away with lucy in Oxford. A lovely bit of nostalgia for me and a chance for lucy to see where her mum and dad first met.

So here are my makes - I used recycled cards and made them into fancy fold cards - two easels and two z cards.


Not the easiest to photograph but above are the z fold cards...and below the easels.


Mum made three cards this time... the first two used John Lockewood stamps and dies

and the final one was made using the same John Lockewood stamps and dies plus sue wilson tree dies.


Pretty fancy that bottom one isn't it?

I hope you have a good week!
Big hugs

Rachel x




1 comment:

  1. oh Rachel and Gwen my these are fabulous folds...how clever you both are absolutely stunning xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx