My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 9 July 2022

never grow up!

 Hello there!

Well its been a busy week and now here I am at Countryview Crafts again with another travel challenge post. 

This is made using a piece of map that I have coloured and a stamped image from IndigoBlu. I have simply coloured the image using clean colour pens. 
You have lots more time to join up to the challenge which you can find here.
Never know - you might win a £20 voucher to spend in store!
Good luck!
Hugs Rachel xx

4 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous card Rachel, love the image and the map as a background, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird I already commented on this card once? Love the fun image and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Rachel, The IndigoBlu stamp is unusual, love it.
    Have a great Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx