My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 24 July 2022

cute cards at Christmas card Club

 Hello there! Well another fortnight has rolled around and I am now officially broken up for the summer holidays - very excited about that as school is becoming a bit of a chore - infact I have handed my notice in and will finish at October half term - can't wait - I will need to look for something else to do though that can wait until September!

Christmas Card Club this fortnight is all about cuteness - cute christmas. I have stamped 4 cards and recycled two this time!


These are the 4 stamped cards and I have used stamps from Hobby Art - one of these is destined for my friend Shelagh who has a dog not dissimilar to the one in the picture. Below are my recycled cards - I have even recycled one that Margaret sent last year - thanks again Margaret!


These are the ones from my mum - both used a hunkydory card kit!



All super cute - I am looking forward to seeing what the ladies from Christmas Card Club have made this time around!

Big hugs and a happy Sunday to you!
Rachel x


6 comments:

  1. All beautiful cards Rachel love the cute ice-skating dog lol and great recycling too.Love the owls on your Mums cards.Sorry to hear about the job Rachel but life is too short to be unhappy in your work hope you find something more suitable.
    Carol x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards from both of you and 100% on the cute factor...so nice to see my card recycled Rachel....take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards Ladies, real cuteness and fabulous designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute doggy stamps and set of cards you created with it Rachel. Gwen, your owls are adorable and so lovely to see a fancy fold in there too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards …from you and Gwen …
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx