My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 1 August 2021

Two or more patterned papers at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there!

Well its the first of August and thats two posts for me today! Its the fortnightly outing of the Christmas Card Club and this month the theme is two or more patterned papers. I have to confess to being rather clueless with patterned papers - so I chose to go with the anything goes option and use one of the new (to me definitely) stamps from pink ink......

I do like this image - you don't have to use the trailer - thats an optional extra - but I think its lovely...I hope to have time to use this one again this year - its lovely!

Mum was a good girl and actually did as she was supposed to...she has used first edition papers and dies from her stash.

Have a great Sunday!
Big hugs
Rachel x


10 comments:

  1. I love you AG card Rachel what a fab scene. Love the colours you've used Gwen a little unusual but so effective. Great designs ladies. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Christmas cards Rachel, a fabulous stamp on yours and I love the papers your Mum has used.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards from you and Gwen ….
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gwen and Rachel…lovely cards from you both..I must admit I was very tempted to that pink ink stamp but have been so naughty lately …maybe next month…take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards from you both again, love looking at the different styles.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that stamp Rachel, and your card is coloured and designed beautifully.
    Your cards Gwen are gorgeous, lovely designs and papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards from both you and Gwen. Hope all is well. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card from you both Rachel. I love the pick up with the trailer, have this stamp but not inked it yet.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All beautiful Christmas cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx