My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 7 August 2021

Floral delights for Chocolate Baroque

  Hello there!

Today I have some makes from the July shows for Chocolate Baroque. In this first one I used the Walk Tall stamp set onto a stencilled background created using inks. I stamped the grasses on in red abd black and added some highlights in a white pen.

Fpr this next card I used the polygon poppies set - I adore this set - it is so beautiful. For this sample I die cut a large hexagon then created then background using inks and a stencil. Then I added the stamping. The colouring was done using watercolour pens.
In this final make I used a stamp from the Flora and Fauna stamp set - I decided to colour the poppies blue and create a tiled effect. I love blue poppies!


I hope that has given you a little inspiration for things you can make with your stamps.

Have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous makes Rachel, lovely, warm colours on the first two.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes for the show Rachel …I was watching yesterday and one of your cards was held up….how clever you are xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel what gorgeous cards, your designs and colours are wonderful, I'm especially drawn to the blue poppies card, love the shade of blue, Kate 💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards and stamps Rachel love the orange on the first two and the beautiful blue poppies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx