My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 1 August 2021

Monochromatic at Countryview Challenges

 Hello there,

Its the 1st August - this year is just running away - and there is a new challenge on at Countryview Challenges - where the theme is Monochromatic. I decided to used a recent Tracy Evans stamp set and the colour yellow.

It is a lovely stamp set - I also used the A4 aall and create hexagon stencil along with mustard seed distress ink to make up the background to this card. You can find out more about the challenge and link up to it here.Here
Have a great day - and enjoy whatever it is you are doing! Hugs rachel xx


10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Rachel, a lovely stamp and pretty yellow.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty stamped card Rachel, and I love the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Loving the yellow monochromatic design with that pretty stamp and stenciling - perfect 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy August! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and an usual colour choice which works beautifully Rachel. Happy August, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ! Very pretty card. Have a lovely August ! Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this design Rachel, AALL have such good stamps and stencils!
    Enjoy this month, hopefully some holidays, Covid regulations permitting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful monochrome card and love the fabulous stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Rachel! I never choose yello as my main color, but I really like it, it´s perfect for the flower stamp.
    Happy August!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful Rachel, a great choice of stamps and colour. Take care and have a very happy August, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx