My shining star

My shining star

Friday 23 July 2021

All about the sea for Chocolate Baroque

 Hello there - more inspiration from the Chocolate Baroque shows from June. In this first card I have used mostly stamps from the Mermaid Queen set. I did a little stencilling lightly in the background then stamped the images and created the scene. I painted the scene using mica powders.

In this next card I used the Seashell Collage stamp set - I used distress oxide in the background then I created a little 'wreath' using the images then stamped the beautiful verse and seagull stamp centrally. 
My final piece is a ceramic plate  - I used the Ammonite stamp to make this - I wanted it to look like a bed of rock with fossils in it! 

Have a great day!
Hugs
Rachel xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Rachel, I love anything to do with the sea - lovely stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Rachel, gorgeous colours. Hope you are well. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Rachel love all the sea themed stamps and fabulous fossil plate
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous cards Rachel, your designs are amazing, fab stamping and colouring as always, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel just seen your comment and the new Baby boy and Boy Twins were just within our block of 5 houses lol the Baby girl was extra as already coloured and the first birthday was for SIL greatgrandson one going on 10!!! lol-thank you so much for all your comments they are much appreciated
    Carol x
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx