My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 17 July 2021

loving the greenery

 Hello there! Well its my second outing with inspiration for the stencils challenge over at Countryview Challenges. This time its  Aall and Create stamp and stencil plus a touch of Tim too! 


The stamp is one from the very lovely Tracy Evans - I have coloured using clean colour pens. The triangular stencil is from Aall and Create and I have used peeled paint distress oxide through it. I also added that through a Tim stencil - and then a little mustard seed Distress oxide.

I have sent this to my brother in law who lives over in Germany - he's already seen it but doesn't follow my blog anyway!

I do hope you can join us. 
Big hugs
Rachel xx

5 comments:

  1. A super card Rachel, a lovely stencil and stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and stamps Rachel love the cooling shades of green -it's soooo hot today already!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Rachel, your background stamping is fabulous and such lovely colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely composition Rachel! I hope your brother doesn't live in one of the flooded areas of Germany. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rachel, I love the greens against the white space. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx