My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 24 May 2020

Humour at Christmas card club

Hello there! Well its CCC again and this fortnight I chose the theme which is 'humour' ...I have so many funny Hobbyart stamps I wanted to use.... and so I set to and made a few gelli prints and used them to create my cards....


The first ..well grumpy sheep! Baa Humbug indeed!!!


Next a lovely dancing sprout....



a scared turkey ....


another scared turkey ....


and finally a pig in a blanket!!!

I think I made up for last time!

My mum has been busy two - her first card is from the Ivory cats CD...


whilst the second is yet another hobbyart set!


I do hope you have a great Sunday ... I am doing day two of a workshop with Tracy Evans this morning - and have two zoom meetings later!!! Busy busy!!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx


11 comments:

  1. Lovely fun cards to add to your collection Rachel. Enjoy your class with Tracy. Love the cards you're Mum has done too. Hope you are staying safe and well. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still grinning as I type this. This is a huge amount of very funny cards! Well done to both of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Rachel and Gwen
    You have made some fabulous fun cards ....
    hope you are all well
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lot of humourous stamps you do have between you Rachel and Gwen...great card and they sure gave me a smile this morning....take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards Rachel, I especially like the dancing sprout and your Mum's singing camels.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great backgrounds ands love all the fun images lol-enjoy your workshops
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fantastic collection of cards between you both.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally brilliant selection of cards Rachel, love all the funny characters you've used and great backgrounds too.

    Beautiful cards from you Gwen too, such a sweet cat image and your camels are fabulous, such fun.
    Enjoy your workshop Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Rachel, the images are brilliant as are the backgrounds. Gwens cards are beautiful too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous set of cards from you both but this was a real challenge this week to find stamps etc to go with the theme, but then that's what it's all about so thanks for a great challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx