My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 21 May 2020

Another teaparty? Its always time for tea....

Hello there! Its time for the second of my pieces for the current challenge at Countryview Challenges where the theme this month is TeaParty. I have again gone for the Alice in wonderland approach to this theme since it was my friend Alice's birthday coming up when I needed to make the card!!!



To make this card I used images/ papers from stamperia---double-sided-12-x-12-inch-paper-pack---alice plus old oxford impressions stamps of the old images of Alice. 


I started by cutting 6 pieces of paper of 13 x 9 cm size.....


Next I stamped some of the Alice images ....


then coloured and fussy cut them.....before putting the whole thing together on an accordion card - basically A3 card cut in half along the short edge, folded in half and each half folded in half again....
Here's a close up of two panels where I just left them alone....


On these next pages I added teapots and Alice images to make them fit the theme more....


This is the back....


I am hoping my friend really enjoyed her card!
Have a great day!!!!

Rachel xx

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Rachel, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning Rachel, I'm sure your friend loved it.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paper collection and they work so well with your concertina card design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Rachel, I'm sure your friend will treasure it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Rachel. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous papers Rachel, and your card is awesome, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Rachel and beautiful papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous accordion card love all the papers and stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stamperia papers are so good! As a card this is fantastic, it's not one but 6 different cards, lucky Alice... I love the Oxford stamps too, I have drooled over them for a long time but haven't taken the plunge yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx