My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 8 April 2018

What a wonderful workshop with Tracy Easson

Hello there! How are you? I am good and still feeling full of fun and laughter from my Tracy Easson workshop yesterday. If you ever get the opportunity to go on a workshop with Tracy then do - she is such a lovely lady - so humble and yet so talented and bubbly and slightly crazy!!! A wonderful combination. We made two items - there was also a badge which I am yet to complete...


In the morning we made a book cover - thats the one on the right. We stamped the lady on fabric, painted with decoart paints then added the other layers of fabric. In the afternoon we made the thingie on the left! I may add to her dress - but thats how she looks just now!
It was so nice to work with fabric - I don't do that enough - the sewing really was therapeutic!!!


Here's a pic of me and Tracy - I think I look a bit crackers - but I was just having so much fun!!!!

Have a great Sunday!

Hugs

Rachel xx

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful creations Rachel. I am big fan of Tracy's work as well, would love to meet her one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had great fun Rachel...and your creations are lovely...love those images....enjoy your Sunday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Rachel, you look like you had fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like you had great fun, gorgeous makes & definitely something I'd love to try x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific makes Rachel - craftinhg is all about enjoyment and I am really happy you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look fantastic Rachel and it looks like you had a great time at the workshop too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful projects Rachel love both the images and sounds like you had fun
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous and loving the images. Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
    Crafty Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's what it's all about Rachel....having fun and it looks like you had a ball. Fabulous projects, the lady images are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous makes Rachel, it sounds like you had a wonderful day.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a lovely picture and you look very happy indeed! Both projects are gorgeous Rachel, can't wait for the class later in the year now! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx