My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 19 April 2018

Connie's card

Hello there! How are you? I do hope you have been enjoying the change in the weather. It certainly seems warm here! Lovely! We have all been busy trying to get things moving on our current production of the Twits.....and the teenagers production of Hamlette. Its starting to take shape but time moves so fast it needs to!

I am showing a card today I made for a girl in Penny's class who lives opposite us. She's quite a quirky child and I hope she's going to like it.


I don't seem to have the picture of the card straight on so you will have to forgive the arty shot! I've used a stamp set from Donna Ratcliffe and distress oxides to make this card. The colours are her favourites so I am hoping so!

Got to take the car for an MOT today...fingers crossed all goes well! And then I have library and PTA meeting!

Big hugs!

Rachel x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel...love the vibrant colours on the butterfly...perfect on your inky background...she will love it it fabulous....lovely sunny day again today...wheee xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rachel, I am sure Connie will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Rachel, I'm sure that it will be loved.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the vibrant colours you have used. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Connie loved it Rachel, I do and I'm quirky too !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Rachel! Love the colours and that butterfly! I have spent this afternoon in the garden for a change. I hope your car passed its MOT.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the fabulous background and quirky butterfly--quirky is good !!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Rachel, I'm sure Penny's friend will love it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm sure she will love it, fab colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The butterfly is certainly quirky and the colours are gorgeous, it is a really lovely card for a quirky girl! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the wonderful details and colours on the background and your butterfly is the perfect addition xx I am sure your card will be treasured

    Have a great weekend
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bold bright colours, and the fabulous steampunk butterfly - I'm sure this went down a treat (and I rather like the artsy angle of the photo!).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx