So here is how the tin started out! We used to have a different tin for each coin type but I found we had very little loose change these days so we cut it down to just one tin - every so often we sort the coins out!
My first step was to attack the tin with texture paste and then I added lace and fabric and a few bits and bobs ... it looks pretty hideous at this point. Next I added raven black paint from indigoblu and covered the entire thing....finally after leaving it to dry I set about the box with indigoblu luscious powders mixed with water....and this is what it looks like!
I think its certainly pimped up!!!
Have fun and join us in our challenge! You can get more inspiration from my teamies and enter the challenge here. Remember you might be lucky enough to win £20 to spend at Countryview Crafts!!!