My shining star

My shining star

Friday 15 September 2017

15 minute projects from chocolate baroque

Hello there! How are you? I do hope you are well! Today over on the chocolate baroque design team blog there is a post showing you lots of quick makes. I have the following cards on there today....



This one was stamped in versafine and coloured in distress inks...


This one was stamped onto kraft in versa mark and set with white embossing powder and then coloured using spectrum noir pencils.


This one was done similarly but onto black instead of kraft. I also painted with distress oxides this time. 


Onto this one - very simple use of masking and a TH stencil with distress ink.


This one is white embossing then use of distress ink to complete the background and colouring with distress pens.


Yet more white embossing this time on kraft and a little masking and use of distress inks!

Wow thats a lot of quick cards - I hope you can find some inspiration here - there's more over on the chocolate baroque blog.

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs rachel x



12 comments:

  1. Great collection of makes Rachel and I wondered who had made that pretty shaped one at the top.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection of card Rachel, I think my fave is the one with the black background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a bevvy of beauties Rachel, they are all beautiful! Looking forward to tomorrow!!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic collection of cards here Rachel, I love them all.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards love the all but the first one most. did you use masking. great blog you have. do come on a vistit to my blog someday

    Dorte
    http://fasterskorthus.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All fabulous and so creative Rachel xx

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Rachel these are simply stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super selection of cards Rachel, they certainly don't look like quick makes - I especially like the beautiful roses.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful selection of cards Rachel, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous selection of samples Rachel-love the fold nd stamps on the first and beautiful rose stamp on the third
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards Rachel... love Chocolate Baroque
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great samples! Really loving that white on kraft!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx