My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 12 March 2015

Coffee pot make

Hello Lovelies - how are you today? I hope you are fine and happy. Thanks for your lovely comments on my lavinia card - I love love love the stamp I used! So glad you did too!

Its been another good day - very relaxed today - I went to my body balance class today - my balance doesn't seem to be improving but areas of my flexibility are getting better so thats got to be good! This afternoon I went to acrylic painting - that was wonderful - I did trees this time - will finish it off and blog it some time soon - so much better than the crimewatch e fit I painted last week!!!

Today I want to share with you a wee box I made at coffee pot on Monday - Dawn ran coffee pot for the first time and she did these things with us that she had learned how to do on a cruise.


Dawns was very differently decorated but I had to do my own thing. She had spent ages cutting out the templates for us - well done Dawn.


I coloured the card using tattered rose and shabby shutters before pressing out the net - then I stamped the sheena stamps that Dawn had got free on a magazine. Finally I put the box together. I may put a little something in it for mum on Sunday - not telling you what yet!!!! Mum will be reading!

Have a great Friday whatever you're doing! 

Big Hugs

Rachel xx


16 comments:

  1. These are really lovely Rachel and I love the colours you have used huggles Sue xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel
    Stunning... Love the colours you have used.... Fabulous...
    Hugs Sylviexxx
    Love to my gorgeous girls....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel lovely little box, beautiful shape and \i do love your colours and image.
    Pleased you are having good days and geting to do some really good wellbeing activities, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, a beautiful bag, will make a great gift bag. Love your design. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the stamps you have used and beautiful colours.
    I am pleased you had a good day.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful shaped box and I LOVE how you decorated yours! The stamps and colours are wonderful. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet shaped box and how sweet of you to reserve it for your mom but isn't it a little small for a gold bar? Great box and pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous little gift box Rachel, love how you've decorated it and I'm sure your Mum will love it too.Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gift box Rachel, gorgeous how you have added the beauties and gorgeous colours as well.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful gift bag Rachel such pretty stamps and colours. Have a lovely day, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well love the box Rachel, now you have me wondering Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous little gift box Rachel, you have chosen such pretty colours and stamps, it's a beautiful design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous little gift box. I love the colours you've decorated it with and the lovely stamps too.

    Hugs
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Rachel,
    Love your beautiful Gift Bag. Great design and fantastic decoration.
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous box and I love the colours you have used and stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! Such gorgeous colours and wonderful stamping too. We should always be allowed to do our own take - that's what makes it fun and makes it art Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx