Here's my card for Graham - I made it in response to the Chocolate Baroque Challenge - Its a colour challenge:
Here's what I did using the steampunk birds set and also one of the texture fragments. I also used the accordion die from Karen Burniston and distress inks (vintage photo, rusty hinge, mustard seed and frayed burlap).
I started by producing the background by inking on card and stamping then cutting with the die. I affixed the panels together then cut the squares. Next I stamped the birds and the words and added them. Then finally I added the extras.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for popping by - off to have a look around your blogs now!