I'm really pleased with the colours on this one but I wish I'd had a bit more time to work on the layout. Here's the step by step for what I did:
The next stage was to cover with cream acrylic paint allow to dry then add misting inks from cosmic shimmer. Hels did suggest not making the background too shiny - it was supposed to be a background - but I'm afraid I went for the bling!!! Lol!!!!
Next was the stage where we emphasised the relief using the magic pencil. At this stage i was really unhappy - I thought the emphasis was too much. Then came time to cut into 9 pieces.
We're getting there - the 9 pieces were then mounted onto black mountboard. Next it was a case of spraying the flowers - we made the larger ones by adding white wired paper roses to an increasing size of flat flowers, bending the wire then running it around a pokey tool to make a spiral,
Finally the sentiment was stamped and cut and edged with the magic pencil. The other embellies were coloured with treasure gold and then everything was placed and stuck on - here;s a reminder of the final piece:
I hope you've enjoyed seeing how I made this - thankyou so much to Hels for such a great design to use and for such a wonderful workshop and to Sue Tucker for making everything happen and run so smoothly. Thanks also go to Rae for your company both in the workshop and during travel and also to Anne and Mo for letting me know about the workshop and also for your fabulous company! Thanks also finally to all the other lovely ladies on the workshop - it truely was a wonderful weekend!