Evening all - I was lucky enough to be awarded the versatile blogger award for the second time yesterday - thanks Marlene! Its very kind of you to think of me!
Now the award says that first of all I have to reveal 7 random facts about myself - so here goes:
1. My sister Jacqui lives in New Zealand and runs a laser cutting business.
2. I have run the London marathon once and the great north run 3 times.
3. I met my husband when I was just 18 - but it took another 15 years for us to get together!
4. My eldest daughter Lucy was nearly called Lily as the water Lily in our garden pond flowered on the day she was born.
5. I love to eat cold mushy peas from the tin.
6. I don't like cucumber or melon
7. I love to grow vegetables.
That's the easy part - now I've got to nominate 15 bloggers to receive the award - now I think 15 is way too many - so I'm just going to do 5 - so here goes:
1. Ginny at http://asidorodos.blogspot.co.uk/
2. Helen at http://crafty-mamma-mia.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Pauline at http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
4. Jo at http://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.co.uk/
5. Karen at http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/
I've tried to choose people who accept awards and don't appear to have this one on their blog layout - sorry guys if I missed it - it gets trickier to do these things!
Big hugs to all of you - you're all an inspiration and definitely a versatile blogger!
Hugs Rachel xx