My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 23 January 2022

Phoenix from the flames

 Hello there - time for more inspiration for a year to sparkle and shine at Countryview Challenges. This time I decided to use a stamp from Crafty Individuals - a phoenix to help you rise from the ashes of the past couple of years - lets hope so!


I have used metallic embossing powder in the background and a combination of luscious powders and watercolour pens on the bird and flames. Again the sparkle and shine doesn't show so well but trust me - its there!
I hope you have a great day!
Hugs
Rachel xx


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rachel, love the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shine must be so good in real life! A gorgeous stamp and such an apt illustration for this new year in which we hope normality will be back.
    Have a great Sunday, Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card,love the Phoenix,embossed background and watercolouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping in to say that I think your card is amazing (I saw it over on the Country View Blog) and so very eye catching. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Rachel, so creative, lovely background and the phoenix image is beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Rachel, a fab stamp and I love all the sparkle. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so beautiful! I love the background with the metallic embossing powders against the black and those luscious powders are perfect and make the image really sparkle - amazing 😀. Thanks for the inspiration! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx