My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 16 January 2022

A couple of walks and a card and a pot!

Hello there! How are you doing? I hope you have had a good weekend. I had a ramblers leaders course followed by a short walk - and then another short walk with my friend Anita.

This is the weir at Halton on the Lune - they have a hydroelectric station there and this is where the water gets channelled in.


This is the river Lune looking towards Ingleborough. I live in such a beautiful part of the world - I feel so lucky.


I also got change to make a card for my nephew too ... I used Crafty Individuals stamps ...

And finally last week I picked up this ceramic piece from PottyRoos...this is made using stamps from HobbyArt.


Time for another week at the grindstone now!

Hugs

Rachel xx




5 comments:

  1. You are very lucky to live in such a beautiful area and I love your fabulous ceramic piece
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super photographs Rachel, you certainly do live in a beautiful part of the country.
    A super card for your Nephew and your ceramic pieces are always beautiful and this is no exception, lovely stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos Rachel and your artwork is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, lovely photos, it looks a lovely area.
    I adore your puffin ceramic project and such a fabulous card for your nephew, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, and gorgeous card and a stunning pot Rachel.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx