My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 24 October 2021

Santas little helpers at Christmas Card Club

 Hello there! 

Its time for another outing of the Christmas Card Club and this fortnight the theme is Santas Little Helpers - my mum has been a good girl and followed the theme - but I am afraid I had new stamps itching to be used so I have gone with the Anything Goes option! Here's mine: I used stamps from Hobby art and coloured with Clean colour pens.




Here's my mums using Pink Ink stamps.



Hope you have a great Sunday! 
Hugs
Rachel xx


10 comments:

  1. Great fun cards Rachel…I bought those as well…two great cards from Gwen,love those stamps…perfect for the challenge…take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful set of cards from you both. I love the fun stamps you have used Rachel, very quirky. The lovely elf stamps from Gwen make for a beautiful pair of CAS style Christmas cards too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Rachel, love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quirky stamps Rachel which make great cards.
    Gwen the stamps you have used are great too. I hope the second elf doesn't strain his back carrying that huge bauble - hopefully he did a risk assessment for Elf and Safety! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun cards from you both …..
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards Ladies. Will make the recipients smile that's for sure. Hugs Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards and fabulous new stamps-both beautiful cards from your Mum too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are such fun Rachel, love these wonderful sheep and beautifully coloured.
    What wonderful images Gwen, and your colouring is fabulous. Take care of yourselves, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant cards from both you and your mum, Rachel. When I looked through my stamps, I was thinking of elves and not reindeers as Santa's little helpers but, of course, they are. And your reindeers are wonderful and mum's elves are fabulous too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards Rachel. Love your Mum’s as well. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx