My shining star

My shining star

Monday 18 October 2021

More floral architecture for Chocolate Baroque

  Hello there! I am on the Chocolate Baroque blog today with some more floral architecture for you from the September shows. In this first sample I used both the chrysanthemum and the allium sets along with flitterglu, foil and mica powders - all done on black card - I stamped the images in flitterglu then put the stamps straight into water before adding the flake and the mica powders to the glue.


In this second card I used some of the hexagons I bought from Lesley on the August shows and created my card using the Chrysanthemum set of stamps. I used stamped images in the background and overcoloured in ink, I then added more hexagons using a stencil from the August shows. For the hexagon images I coloured them in using water colour pencils.

Hope you have a great day.
Hugs Rachel x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Rachel, they are both so different and very beautiful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards Rachel but really love the stamps and effects on the first one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Rachel, gorgeous designs, I especially love the first card, it's so elegant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards here. I love the stamp combination on the top card and those hexies work a treat on your second card. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx