My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 9 May 2021

Winter sports at Christmas Card club

 Hello there! How are you? We're all good here - plodding ever onwards. Time is a strange thing - it can fly at times and at others can really seem to drag in the moment! How does it do that?

Its time for another visit to Christmas Card Club and this fortnight the theme is skating or winter sports. My mum came up with the theme and I really like this one! We both went for very similar ideas... I used my Tim die to make my cards and adhered them to an IndigoBlu stencil background.


As you can see I made 4 of them - so glad I made the effort to do the thread as I think it really adds a certain something.

My mum made two cards using stamps by Chloe and Lisa Horton in her makes.


Like I said - we both thought along the same lines this time! 

Hope you have a great Sunday - enjoy whatever it is that you do!

Big hugs rachel xx

10 comments:

  1. Love your cards Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the stamp and the die. You have both made terrific cards. Take care. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous collection of cards Rachel, super skates.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab how different the same thing can look. Love your background Rachel and the glitter makes yours very festive Gwen. Super cards. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your backgrounds and how your Mum decorated her skates-yes I agree about time we say the same!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fantastic cards Rachel, I love yours with the Tim die and also your Mums made with the Chloe stamps and dies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi /Rachel and Gwen…what great cards you have both made…great background Rachel and lovely stamping and colouring Gwen….take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ladies, what wonderful cards, I love the skates die and your designs, thanks for the challenge Gwen, I did enjoy it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards from you both, those skates are so detailed. A great theme, thank you Gwen.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards from you both ...I have totally forgot it was this week
    Hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx