My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 12 May 2021

More makes from classes

 Hello there! Just want to log a few more makes from online classes that I have been doing - the first ones are from a hobbyArt Class I did on Saturday - it was such a bargain - only cost £30 and for that I got 4 hours of tuition and 2 stamp sets and 3 card blanks plus water colourcard and mats. Wow! 



Also I have been carrying on with a Tracy Evans class - another amazing bargain - 




Hope you have a great day! Big hugs!

Rachel xx



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Rachel, you have been busy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing collection of gorgeous cards Rachel, you have been busy.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous makes Rachel, classes are fun aren't they, I have being taking a few with Clare Charvill.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel
    We’re they online classes ... fabulous makes ....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous selection of cards Rachel love the beautiful scenes-love the colours and stamps used on the Tracy inspired cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see you really enjoyed these classes Rachel, your cards are amazing. I love the Hobby Art images and the scenes you've created, love them all though, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx