My shining star

My shining star

Monday 6 July 2020

New Chocolate Baroque stamps

Launching on Hochanda tomorrow at .10am and 3pm... Chocolate Baroque have some new stamps.... here's a preview of two of the samples I have made for the show...


I stamped sidectly onto calico but did rub it over with gesso first - I then used translucent paints to paint my image before then adding sequins to this and turning the calico into a banner.

And another one....


some AT coins using some of the smaller images from the new sets....


They beautiful new stamps - do try to join Lesley for the shows!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous samples Rachel, super new stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic samples Rachel. I'll be interested to see these new staamps.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great samples Rachel...interesting stamps....take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabulous hanging banner and great trading coins
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, love the wall hanging.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous samples Rachel, I do love the first make, it's beautiful. Looks interesting new stamps, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Makes Rachel....saw them on Hochanda .....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx