My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 26 September 2019

non - paper makes

Good morning - huge apologies for being such a bad blogger - when not at work I have been making samples for the telly ....but I did manage a glass workshop a week ago and this is what I made...


I think he came out rather well - it was a copy of one done by my friend Anne who runs Arkglass... not up to her standard of course but not bad at all! 

I have a plate I made over the summer at Pottyroos too - I love this stamp so much and was thrilled with the outcome of my painting...




I just need to decide where he's going to go!

Big hugs

Off to work now!

Rachel xx

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects Rachel, adore the plate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fantastic Rachel. I love your puffin, he's looks superb and what a fabulous class that must have been. Your plate should take pride of place on the wall I think, love the colours and a wonderful design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your projects Rachel. I must have been great trying a new craft with the glass and the plate is stunning, I love the stamp set you used.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your glass ornament and plate are stunning Rachel xxx
    Sending best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! What amazing projects Rachel, I love them both, I adore puffins and your glass tile is gorgeous, loving the design.
    Gorgeous plate, the little critter is fabulous and brilliant design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous projects love the penguin but must admit the plate with that brilliant stamp is my favourite
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are fabulous Rachel, I especially like the glass puffin - beautiful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx