My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Book of wishes

Hello there! How are you today? I hope you are good! I have my project to share with you today that I did at a recent Tracy Easson class - her classes are such fun - Tracy is just so fabulous!


we made a little cloth book using lots of Tracys stamp sets....

so much fun to make...


I love these stamps....


I got this stamp at the class - it wasn't part of the book set!


and this one!!!


The badge came in the kit...


I just love this believe moon stamp...


This is my fave stamp


and here's a close up!
I think she's so cute!

Have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel xx

6 comments:

  1. Looks a good fun project to do Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous, glad you enjoyed the class. Thanks for your comment too on my knitting video. Any help you need just message me.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy really is fabulous Rachel and so is your gorgeous book, I just love everything about it - you make me want to make one now! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little book Rachel and love all the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super project Rachel, it looks like a fab class.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly charming - I do love Tracy's stamps and style, and you clearly had a lovely time at the class. What a gorgeous little book to come away with.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx