My shining star

My shining star

Monday 12 August 2019

Birthdays Galore

Hello there! Well I've been busy making lots of cards over the last week - there seems to be birthdays galore around here just now - here are two I made using a stamp from Allandcreate....


This one was for my neighbour - he had a big birthday and a bit of a party at the weekend. I used inktense pencils and a water brush to colour the image.


I used the same image cut down and an inky background ....


and here's what I did last week - indoor skydiving - lots of fun indeed!!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

8 comments:

  1. Great cards Rachel Glad you enjoyed the skydive xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and stamps-you looked like you enjoyed the sky dive-very brave I hate heights
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fantastic card Rachel, I love them. Looks like you had a great time indoor sky-diving, something I would consider doing, real sky-diving however makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous cards Rachel. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are you like...indoor sky diving!!! well done you, it looks brilliant fun.
    Love the cards and what super images and stamping, love the colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cool stamps and I love the gentle colour palette you've used. The sky diving looks great fun (and safer than jumping out of a plane!).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of my favourites of Bipasha's stamps and I love how you used them for the birthday cards Rachel. Eek to the sky diving, but like Alison says, it is safer than jumping out of a plane!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Rachel, great stamps.
    Looks like fun, my sons have had a go but I don't think it is for me.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx