My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 13 November 2018

CoffeePot

Hello all! How are you? We are good but definitely suffering from a lack of time - apologies if I haven't found the time to visit your blogs - but things are getting on top of me just slightly! Its all this jobs fault!!!But really its me - 11 years out of teaching really may be too long! I keep trying though!

Today was my penultimate coffeepot - we played today and all really enjoyed it - play was with the gelli plate...


These are some of the prints I pulled ....


I used one print to make a couple of cards too - as did the other ladies - a simply stamped arty card ....


and one using a clarity diecut! So quick and simple - and so pretty!

We had fun! More gelli print makes coming your way very soon!

Hugs

Rachel xx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous backgrounds Rachel and you have created two super cards with them.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great cards and backgrounds love the stamps and clarity die-cut-remember to take care of you too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your gelli plate backgrounds and those paint brushes are wonderful. I think those young people you teach should consider themselves very lucky to have such a caring teacher! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love being called a young person Anne, but I do enjoy it

      Delete
  4. Your GP prints are fabulous Rachel and I so love the colours xx I know what you mean about time !!! More days in the week urgently required :-)

    Take care
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved our play yesterday Rachel, fabulous backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome backgrounds Rachel and fabulous cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous backgrounds and loving your card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx