My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 15 November 2018

15 minute makes for Chocolate Baroque

Hello there! I'm back today with more inspiration for quick cards using your stamps from chocolate baroque. There's even more inspiration on the blog which you will find over here.

This one was so simple - I just used distress inks through a circular stencil then stamped some grass stamps over the top!

For this one I used the butterfly mask from chocolate baroque and also one of their stamps. I used distress ink through the mask and then overstamped...again very simple but I think it is pretty effective.


Finally a distress ink background and then overstamping in like colours before adding the main image and again painting in like ink colours.

Check out the quickies from my teamies - you'll be amazed!

Big hugs

Rachel x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Rachel, lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards Rachel, lovely colours and images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty Rachel, lovely butterflies.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, wonderful colours and great designs Rachel. I love how you did the middle butterfly one, it is superb! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Rachel, love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and stamps-really love the butterfly one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all gorgeous Rachel, love all the colours. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx