My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 1 November 2018

Artists trading coins at Countryview Crafts

Hello there! And a happy 1st November to you! I do hope you are feeling fine and happy and not to stressed with the way time seems to be accelerating towards the end of the year! Yikes! There is a new challenge at Countryview challenges today - the theme is artists trading coins... I have been  making these for a few months now and really have enjoyed this challenge. I decided to make 4 for today's post.... I used stamps from allandcreate ....a6-stamp-set-44 and also one of the A4 stamp sets too.

I started by painting my coins with distress crackle paints in 4 autumnal colours - I left these to dry.


Next I inked up various parts of one of the A4 stamp sets and pressed my coins into these areas.


Finally I added stamped images from set 44 along with words from this set.

I do hope you feel inspired to play along! Please checkout my teamies work and enter the challenge here

Big hugs

Rachel x

14 comments:

  1. Is there a set size for the coins please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful collection of ATC coins Rachel. I love the crackle effect that you've given them.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coins with awesome backgrounds!!! Happy November and big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Rachel, you have created super backgrounds.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the crackle and the gorgeous autumnal tones on your coins - they really do seem to have taken off in the crafty world! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im trying to resist but not only Corrie is always tantalising me with these AALL and Create stamps but now you as well! Not fair... Your ATCoins are cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful. Love your coins Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely set Rachel, super crackle in the background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous coins and texture Rachel
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Rachel, and I have stamp envy too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are marvellous Rachel, wonderful colours and designs, such a fun project, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love these Rachel such fun hugs Debsx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely coins, dear Rachel! Beautiful background and the little stamps are perfect for the coins!
    Happy November! xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are stunning coins Rachel, love techniques and images. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx