My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 20 October 2018

Janet and her fluffy bum bum feathers

Hello there! Been back at Pottyroos today doing my design team piece for the next chocolate baroque show ...it reminded me that I haven't yet showed you Janet on here - she my egg holding chicken that I got back on Tuesday...

No automatic alt text available.

I had lots of fun painting her - and she is sitting proudly in the kitchen now  looking after the eggs. The name came from a little film that I first saw on facebook... I don't seem able to add it into here - just check out my page if you want to see it!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs

Rachel x


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Rachel, I'm sure it's a wonderful addition to your collection of pottery.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece Rachel love the name and I saw the little video lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous piece Rachel, I love chickens, she's a beauty, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful decoration on your chicken Rachel....so clever!.....having one of those frustrating weekends when my ideas are not turning out into a card....throwing a six and starting again!....enjoy yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, Janet is gorgeous and that is such a great name for her! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your chicken Rachel and a great name

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Rachel, I love the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Rachel, super painting job, would grace your kitchen beautifully, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Rachel, I bet she looks great sitting in your kitchen.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx