My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 16 October 2018

15 minute makes for chocolate baroque

Hello there! I am posting some 15 minute makes that I did for the September shows for Chocolate Baroque today. One you have already seen so I'll leave that one until last.


Simpe stamping, masking, overstamping and then colouring the image.....


Stamping the central area and colouring and then quickly adding distress around the edges and overstamping.


This one was stamping in versa on kraft and then heat setting with white embossing powder and then colouring in pencil.


Finally stamping in flitterglu, adding flake and then colouring in pencil!

I hope you can check out the design team blog for more inspiration!

Hugs

Rachel x

10 comments:

  1. A great collection Rachel, especially like the bold greens of the first. I am am off on holiday later this week so will see you when we are back.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection of stamps and techniques Rachel...they would take me a day each!....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous collection of cards Rachel.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous selection of cards, gorgeous colours. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous collection of cards Rachel, pretty stamps..
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection of cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful selection of cards Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards and stamps love the auriculas
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Rachel.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Rachel.... I will never be able to make a card in 15 mins so hats off to you my friend!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx