My shining star

My shining star

Monday 22 October 2018

Creating with Indigoblu

Hello there! Hope you are ok! We have had a quiet first day to the school holidays - I've just been crafting, cooking, washing and ferrying kids. Quite pleasant indeed!

I made a topper for a card whilst I was away at the Jo Rice weekend....I had been wanting to use these stamps since I bought them so squeezed an extra make in....naughty naughty!

No automatic alt text available.

Just love them - such a fun set - I think the card looks even better but I haven't photographed that so I hope you can get the general idea with the topper!

Hope you've had a great day!

Hugs

Rachel x

11 comments:

  1. This gorgeous Rachel, gorgeous colours and design. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background and love all the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulois topper for your card Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fabulous Rachel,great stamp and the colours are so eye catching xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fabulous Rachel, I love the stamps and the colours you've used to make this.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous make Rachel, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! I love these stamps and love your colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The topper is fabulous, gorgeous colour tones and lovely stamped elements Rachel! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Rachel, beautiful colours and great stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super stamping Rachel, great design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Rachel, I love this stamp and how you've used it here. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx