My shining star

My shining star

Monday 13 August 2018

Tag swap - and a special birthday!

Hello there! Well my big girl is 12 today! I can hardly believe it - she is really growing up! I'll post her card and cake later in the week! Today I have my tag and the tag I got in return from a swap to share with you ...


This is the tag I made for the swap - I used stamps from paperartsy....the background is done using brushos....




This is the tag I received ... made using Art by Marlene goodies - I love this! 

Off to get organised for Lucy's birthday - I have a cake to decorate whilst she and Penny are out at the theatre!

Big hugs

Rachel

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag and a great one to receive. See you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Rachel, love the tag you received too. Wishing Lucy a happy birthday and hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tag you made and also the one that you've received too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tag you made is fabulous, I really love that set of stamps, it is such fun! The mermaid is lovely too! I hope Lucy has a wonderful birthday! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag Rachel ....such fun images....you will be busy with the birthday preparation I hope you all have a very happy day xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Lucy--love the tag fabulous stamps and sentiment lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous tag Rachel, fun stamps and great sentiment.
    Wishing Lucy a very Happy Birthday, I hope she has a lovely day.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag Rachel, love the quirky mages and your colours. Love the Botticelli mermaid lol, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag, fab images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous tag you created for the swap Rachel x Love the stamps you used and what a beautiful tag you received too. Have a great time and happy birthday to Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx