My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 8 August 2018

ATC swap - summer

Hello there! How are you? i do hope you are well and happy. We are good and enjoying being back again although both holidays have been fab! We've been busy today visiting my mum and I've get a few things done at home too - the washing pile has been tamed at least!

I've got my ATC swaps and returns from July to share with you today ... the theme this month was Summer - this was my take on summer ....


I used the carousel horses set from chocolate baroque to make these - love this set - its a beauty! 



These are the ones I got in return - three very different and very beautiful takes on summer - I especially love the boat one - gorgeous stamp!

Have a great day!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

3 comments:

  1. Your ATCs are fabulous Rachel, lovely carousel horses. It is nice to see all of the different takes on the summer theme.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATCs Rachel love the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx