These are the flats I painted for the jungle scene - I say I - my friend Faye did the tree trunks and bushes but I did the rest. I scaled up the sheena hibiscus flower stencils to get the flower effect...
These are the ones on the left side of the stage ...Faye did the bush here too and the tree trunks.!
These are for the main scene of the twits garden - there is a caravan too that they live in but I haven't got that on camera yet - its mostly Faye's wotk though to be honest - the caravan I mean. I did the entirity of these flats.
These are on the left of the stage - I did the front one and Faye did the rear - she may be adding a broken down fence before the night!
Here's the poster - we are doing two plays - and I am in both - I am old Mrs Twit in scene one of the Twits - my Lucy plays young Mrs Twit in the rest of the play... Penny is the RolyPoly bird! I am also 'player 2' in Hamlette - just a bit part but lots of fun!
Its been a lot of work and to be honest the play itself needs lots more - but time is nearly run out!!!
A lot of work has gone into making these for your play, I hope it will be big success. They are gorgeous. Hugs MarleneReplyDelete
Great scenery and good luck with the playReplyDelete
The scenery looks fantastic Rachel well done for all of the hard work that must have gone into it. Good luck or should it be break a leg with the play.ReplyDelete
Hugs Sue xx
Fantastic scenery Rachel, you and Faye have done a good job, looking forward to the play xxReplyDelete
Wow Rachel...fantastic scenery for the play...you have been working hard and then to be in the play as well....I hope all goes well on the night..xxxxReplyDelete
My word how creative you and Faye have been !! The play sounds great fun Rachel xxReplyDelete
You created some great scenery Rachel, I hope you all have fun in the production!! Hugs, Anne xxReplyDelete
Fabulous scenery panels Rachel, a lot of work there. The play sound great fun, Kate xReplyDelete
Your scenery looks fabulous Rachel and I love your poster.ReplyDelete
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob