My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 19 May 2018

A Cumbrian crafty day!

Hello there! Have you had a super day? I do hope so! I believe the wedding all went well ...not sure about the football! But I had a lovely day with my mum and girls over at Lindale with Cumbria Crafters. Here are my makes.....


The  first card was top right. We were using a hobbyart stamp set - not one I would have chosen but I certainly enjoyed using it! 

No automatic alt text available.

Here's the makes from everybody! 

Next we made the tag card which is top left on the original picture....

No automatic alt text available.

then it was time for the Kraft card - bottom right...

No automatic alt text available.

Finally we made the atcs - mine is not shown on the first picture .... I added a tag that I managed to do in a spare moment! Here are the class ATC's....

No automatic alt text available.

We had to leave early - so I am looking forward to seeing which atcs come through the post to us!

It was a lovely day! Looking forward to seeing Jo again soon!

Hugs

Rachel x

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning collection of cards you've made Rachel, it look like you had a fantastic day.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you were all so busy, wonderful cards Rachel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were all very busy, all the cards are wonderful. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous and you sure were busy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super makes Rachel, I especially like the first and last ones - so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful makes Rachel, you certainly had a busy day!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and tags Rachel love the image and tag -top left
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx