My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 15 May 2018

15 minute makes at Chocolate Baroque.

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are feeling good. I am good - I worked all day yesterday and am working again this morning. Its all good but is cutting my crafting time! Its a good job I can do 15 minute makes like those in this post today! These were made for April's show on Chocolate baroque.


This one used some papers as the background ...I simply stamped  images in black and red ontop of the paper!


I used another paper centrally here and stamped and repeat stamped around the edge of the card before adding the focal point.


This final one used brushos. The watercolourcard was dried before stamping onto it in archival ink.

Hooray for quick cards! You can see more inspiration on the chocolate baroque blog!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Rachel, love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful collection of quick make cards Rachel, I love them all.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Rachel.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards love how you used the trees on the background and great Brushos background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do need to get you to teach me how to do a card in 15 minutes Rachel!! Your cards are wonderful!!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Rachel, I especially like the final one - beautiful colours,
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful Rachel and well done on creating them in such a short time xx

    Sending my best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous cards Rachel, my fifteen minute cards take an hour lol, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous samples Rachel.x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx