I have used distress inks in a variety of colours (ripe persimmon, dried marigold, wild honey, ) and two of the new stencils from Tim Holtz plus the flowers and dies to cut them. Here's my step by step....
Here I used the distress inks to create a base background and added water by spritzing and flicking.
Next I added abandoned carol through the first layering stencil ....ornate.
and then through the next layering stencil ...floral.
Next I cut the flowers and stalks using thinlet dies. Then I stamped and coloured them using distress inks and the stampers-anonymous-tim-holtz-stamp-set---flower-garden-.
I then glued the flowers on and added the words.
I do hope you can join our challenge which you can link up to here.
Have a great day!