My shining star

My shining star

Friday 24 March 2017

Chocolate Baroque one day special

Hello hello! Did you check out the one day special that launched from chocolate baroque on Hochanda last night? If so I hope you like the stamps/stencils. I have a few samples to share with you today that I made for the shows. I hope you like them....


I created the background on this one using distress inks and the larger buildings stencil plus the crackle stamp. The main image was stamped and embossed in white and I used infusions to create the background.


This one uses the smaller of the building stencils and two of the russian doll stamps and the crackle stamps - I worked with distress inks and distress oxides to create the card.


The outline stencil was used to make this one and one of the building stamps from the russian doll set.

I do hope you enjoy the shows!

Hugs

Rachel x

15 comments:

  1. Great samples Rachel, love your use of colour on each of them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Rachel. Love them all. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Rachel, watched the show and ordered my stamps too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Rachel,and yes I have been watching and looking at your samples...you always inspire me to go and get inky but I am afraid I always get scared of it I think I need to go to some classes.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Rachel
    Yes watched the show... fabulous stamps... and all the samples they showed
    Love all yours.. and the colours...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning cards Rachel and watched the show last night, fabulous technique from Lesley.
    I love your designs and what wonderful colours and backgrounds,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards Rachel, gorgeous designs, colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cards Rachel, gorgeous designs, colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous Rachel, I love the backgrounds and designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG stunning Rachel !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Rachel, beautiful colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did manage to catch one of the shows, the stamps and stencils are beautiful. Your samples are gorgeous, especially that last one Rachel - love it!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are absolutely stunning Rachel. Unfortunately I didn't see the show and forgot to record. Must check rewind. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh they are gorgeous Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous samples Rachel beautiful stamps and backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx