My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 11 August 2016

Lucy's birthday card

Hello there - just a quick post from me - I wanted to post Lucy's birthday card before the deadline for the Creative chemistry 103 gallery - I used 2 techniques from the course in making the background in this card - distress embossing paste and also the distress mica sprays. The stamped image is from Trish Latimer.


I also used tims star stencil, lots of lovely distress inks and wow embossing powder. I also used some indigo blu stamps.


You can't see the sparkle - but it sparkles beautifully! I'm sure she will like it - her actual birthday is Saturday.

Big hugs to you and speak to you soon!

I would like to enter this into craftstamper take-it-make-it-challlenge august

Rachel x

14 comments:

  1. I am sure Lucy will love her pretty card Rachel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Rachel, I am sure she will love this.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Rachel, colours are wonderful and such a lovely image. Lucy will love it. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Rachel, such a lovely background and sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great choice of stamp Rachel, she actually reminds me of Lucy. Beautiful work! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card I'm sure Lucy will love it. Wish her a happy Birthday from me. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has to be one of my all time favourites from you Rachel! LOVE the design, the way you've done the background and Trish's lovely lady. I bet this will be a huge hit xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card for Lucy, she will love it. See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Rachel, I'm sure that Lucy is going to love this card.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card Rachel and I'm sure Lucy will love it! I love the background you've created and also the fantastic sentiment! Hugs to you all! Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Rachel and brilliant background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful Rachel, Lucy is sure to love it. Hope she has a brilliant birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card .... thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super card Rachel. I hope Lucy had a wonderful birthday. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx