My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 21 August 2016

All things bright and beautiful

Hello there! How are you today? Its time for a new challenge over at indigoblublogchallenge today and the new theme is All things bright and beautiful.... I love this theme and have enjoyed making a card for your inspiration. Here it is:


I have used  4 stamps in the making of this card and also indigoblu paints and a stencil with thick slap it on. Details of these are here....

I stamped the unicorn then masked it and created the painty background. when dry I stamped with cinderella paint for the circles and used the lime paint and one of the tasty textures stamps. Then I used thick slap it on through the stencil and topped with some glitter. Finally I stamped the sentiment.

I hope you can join us in this challenge - there's always a great prize on offer.

Big hugs

Rachel x

12 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Rachel, it certainly is 'bright and beautiful'.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unicorn is such a beautiful stamp and I love the colours you surrounded it with on your wonderful card! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel. Love that unicorn stamp. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Rachel, beautiful colours and design, loving the unicorn image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Rachel, I love this stamp (Jewel) and won it on FB! The background is stupendous and loving the stamps you have used too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very quick catch up as I am all behind (again) and to see your work, lovely as always.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card Rachel, I love the colours and the gorgeous Unicorn stamp too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another absolutely gorgeous card. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another absolutely gorgeous card. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh just love,this hun its absolutely gorgeous and the background is fabulous hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Unicorn and fabulous textured background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and beuatiful background.
    Big Hugs
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx