Its Christmas card club today and Christine has chosen the theme Snowy trees - I managed to make 3 cards....
They were variations on a theme but all basically the same.
I used all Tim Holtz products ... dies, stamps and distress inks!
I think this is my fave of the three ...
But I am pretty pleased with them all - basic steps:
1. stamp background trees in versamark and heat set in white embossing powder.
2. Die cut trees in foreground,
3. stamp newsprint stamp in versamark, set with white embossing powder and die cut deer.
4. Create landscape using masks and torn paper and stencil brushes.
5. assemble and stamp sentiment.
I hope you've enjoyed my post today!!!